We are looking for a WordPress Intern to join our team and assist with website development and management tasks. The WordPress Intern will work closely with our team of developers and designers to help build and maintain WordPress websites.
What you will do
- Assisting with website development tasks, including theme customization, plugin installation, and website optimization
- Uploading and formatting website content, such as blog posts, images, and videos
- Testing website functionality and identifying and troubleshooting issues
- Updating website software and ensuring security patches are installed
- Providing support to team members on WordPress-related tasks
- Participating in team meetings and collaborating on project planning and execution
- Familiarity with WordPress and its various features and functions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart,
passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience with website development and management
- Exposure to a variety of website projects and clients
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and experienced team
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.