Human Resources(HR) Intern
As an HR Intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our HR team and contribute to various aspects of HR operations. This internship is designed to provide you with hands-on experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Assist in posting job openings on various job boards and company website.
- Assist in the preparation of new hire orientation materials.
- Help coordinate onboarding activities for new employees.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Support the planning and execution of employee engagement initiatives.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent writing and communication skills: Content writers must be able to write clear, concise, and engaging copy that captures the reader’s attention.
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart,
passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Valuable experience in the HR field.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced HR professionals.
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and experienced team
- Networking opportunities within the company.
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.