Front End Developer Intern
We are seeking a Front End Developer Intern to join our team and assist with various tasks related to developing and maintaining web applications. The Front End Developer Intern will work closely with our experienced developers to help design, develop, and test front-end code for web applications.
What you will do
- Collaborating with designers and back-end developers to create and maintain web applications
- Ensuring web applications are responsive and mobile-friendly
- Conducting user testing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Participating in team meetings and contributing to project planning and execution
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of existing web applications
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field
- Familiarity with front-end development frameworks such as React or AngularJS
- Understanding of responsive web design principles
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart,
passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in front-end web development
- Exposure to a variety of web development projects and frameworks
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and experienced development team
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.