Data Analyst Intern
We are seeking a Data Analyst Intern to join our team and assist with various data analysis projects. The Data Analyst Intern will work closely with our data team to help analyze data, create reports, and provide insights to help drive business decisions.
What you will do
- Assisting with the collection and analysis of data to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Creating and maintaining data reports and dashboards to track business performance
- Conducting research to inform data analysis strategies and methodologies
- Collaborating with team members to develop effective data analysis approaches and methodologies
- Providing support to team members on data analysis-related tasks
- Participating in team meetings and collaborating on project planning and execution
- Pursuing a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with statistical analysis tools and methodologies
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart,
passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of data analysis
- Exposure to a variety of data analysis projects and methodologies
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and experienced data team
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.